Sustainability and Responsibility Consultant
We are committed to a process to reduce our environmental impact. Visionary and realistic, the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and Sustainable Development consultant supports companies, communities or non-governmental organizations (NGOs) so that they contribute to better responding to ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance Criteria issues).
This approach is based on 5 points
1. Integrate eco-responsibility into our intervention methods, whatever the mission: strategy, marketing and sustainable innovation, development of responsible behavior, integration into operating methods, etc.
2. Prioritize dematerialization and responsible use of paper: adapt our media to the lifespan of the deliverable.
3. Consume as efficiently as possible: reduce the production of waste at source, optimize travel, use videoconferencing and favor soft mobility.
4. Develop responsible behavior within the company and with our customers: selective sorting, reuse, responsible use of water and energy.
5. Participate in the development of responsible sectors: each year, part of our turnover is invested in eco-responsible initiatives.
Facilitate and encourage the transition of organizations towards sustainable models, by providing Women and Men with the keys to invent them with their ecosystem.
Missions of the CSR and Sustainable Development consultant
A rapidly expanding profession, the CSR and Sustainable Development consultant guides organizations in their ecological transition and advises them on how to reduce their social, societal and environmental impact.
Applying the principles of sustainable development in business means:
Create models that reduce the impact on the environment.
Be responsible from a social point of view (take care of employees, improve health and safety at work, etc.).
In concrete terms, the CSR and Sustainable Development consultant first assesses the company’s ESG criteria. Based on this analysis, he then establishes a diagnosis and recommendations.
Our dialogue with all the stakeholders (company management, staff, shareholders and investors, etc.). In particular, he must show conviction so that his interlocutors change their habits.
We are responsible for verifying supplier practices and producing reports assessing the structure’s CSR strategy.
In summary, our consultants CSR and Sustainable Development consultant carries out the following missions:
- Identify problems and areas for improvement
- Provide concrete solutions to managers and leaders
- Dialogue with all stakeholders
- Ensure preventive work on issues related to the environment, society and ethics
- Develop internal and external communication on CSR topics
- Pilot and evaluate projects
- Carry out CSR reports and audits
We find you the CSR consultant best suited to your needs.
Our clients appreciate the quality of the candidate selection process. We make sure to fully understand the needs related to your project to present you with the best candidates in the network in terms of strategic project management.
Your dedicated Account Manager supports you in the process of selecting the best profiles of corporate social responsibility consultants and organizes interviews with your favorite candidates in less than 48 hours.
Our clients ask us to deliver a wide variety of services. From the organization of one-off workshops to the management of major transformation projects, we will always find the best candidate according to your needs.
Photo credit: geralt via Pixabay
Ready to get started?
Are you a consultant? How we can help you with Sustainability and Responsibility Consultant? Please hit the let’s get in touch button to contact us.
Are you in need of appropriate and objective advice? Feel free to click the ‘Request for Proposal’ button to contact us and discover how we can assist you today.