Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing a website or webpage to improve its ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs). SEO involves a wide range of techniques and strategies, and can be a complex and ever-evolving field.
Page optimization is an essential part of the SEO process and greatly affects the search engine ranking of your website. The majority of web traffic is driven by the major commercial search engines, Google, Bing, & Yahoo
This includes content and technical issues which need to correspond to the rules and demands provided by the major search engines.
What search engines are looking for:
– Content: Is determined by the theme that is being given, the text on the page, & the titles & descriptions that are given.
– Performance: How fast is your site and does it work properly?
– User Experience: your website look? Is it easy to navigate? Does it look safe? Does it have a high bounce rate?
– Authority: your website has good and enough content to link. Do other authoritative sites use your website as a reference or cite the information that’s available?
What search engines are NOT looking for:
– Keyword Stuffing: overusing keywords on your pages.
– Purchased Links: buying links will get you nowhere when it comes to SEO, so be warned.
– Poor User Experience: make it easy for the user to get around. Too many ads and making it too difficult for people to find content they’re looking for will only increase your bounce rate. If you know your bounce rate it will help determine other information about your site. For example, if it’s 80 percent or higher & you have content on your website, chances are something is wrong.
Here are some tips to help you improve your SEO
Keyword research: Conduct thorough keyword research to identify the phrases and terms that your target audience is searching for. Use these keywords in your website content and meta tags.
At AB Consultant, we are dedicated to providing expert guidance and strategic support to help businesses of all sizes and industries achieve their goals, maximize their potential, and drive sustainable growth through effective organizational development, stakeholder management, and leadership development.